Located along scenic Manor Road in Delmont PA., Apple Hill Condominiums offers large residences abundant with green spaces and charm.
Our homes feature two-car garages, three bedrooms, and spacious deck areas to enjoy the pastoral scenery. Neighbors are amiable and appreciate the clean country atmosphere. The American Flag flies proudly. The community located near Forbes Trail is known today as William Penn Highway is deeply steeped in rich history and tradition.
In its early days, Delmont was stagecoach stop; the historic water trough still exists today on East Pittsburgh Street. Today, Delmont is the meeting point of two major highways, U.S. Route 22 and State Route 66.
The homeowners of Apple Hill Condominiums have plenty of options to keep them happy in this history-laden area. There is plenty of dining and shopping in nearby Murrysville.
For the antique collector, theater aficionado, nature lover or history buff, a multitude of parks and community festivals offer many recreational opportunities, the fun never stops.
Nearby Apple Hill Condominium Fun Points of Interest:
- The Apple Hill Playhouse which hosts many theatrical venues is literally across the street
- Delmont Public Library – formerly the Delmont Public School building, which held classes from 1898 until early 1980
- The stagecoach watering trough that provided horses with fresh spring water in the 1800's
- Nearby Kovalcik Park adjacent to Surrey Farm Homes
- Newhouse Park, a multi-use recreational area, is home to two tennis courts, deck hockey, baseball fields, running, and walking track.
- The Cloverleaf Golf Club featuring 27 holes open to the public
- Salem Evangelical Church, nationally recognized as a historical place, still holds worship every Sunday morning.
- The Historic Central Hotel, lodging for those early stagecoach travelers now is home to several businesses
- The 1825 Jacob Earnest Home
- The Eastview Union Cemetery
- Shields Farm location of the famous Delmont Apple 'n Arts Festival
For those who enjoy living in a family-friendly neighborhood, the choice is clear. Whether at work or play, Apple Hill Condominiums is the best location in Westmorland County to;
e-Forms - Submit requests the easy way
ACRI HOMEOWNER SERVICES
Get social with your community
Sign up for community messages. If you are already getting info no need to sign up again.
Enjoy county living located along scenic Manor Road in Delmont PA. Apple Hill Condominiums offers large residences abundant with green spaces and charm.
- Nearby Shopping and Dining
- Close to Parks and Walking Trails
- Historically Significant Community